I am so happy! I have actually finished some stuff!
This cowl for my mom is a second attempt to make her a cowl. The first one wasn’t too comfy, so I ripped it, and made this one – I had to buy more yarn, and now have 2 skeins left. She loves it, and so do I. It looks clean and classy, and is super easy, too – just a stripe of stockinette stitch curling naturally sewn in a circle.
I have also used my home-dyed yarn to make my girl a pair of fingerless mitts. I haven’t used any patter for these either – again plain stockinette.
Here’s an update on my list for this year.
Tango tunic – cancelled
2. Red cotton dress for me – WIP
3. I promised my man a hat and a scarf for the winter.
4. I hope to make a hat and possibly a scarf for me from the yarn I dyed myself for the first time – now changed to a hat and a cowl for my daughter – WIP
Fingerless mitts for my daughter. – DONE
6. anotherbeach dress for me
Chunky cowl for my mom. I got the yarn for it – DONE
8. A top for me….
9. Very not sure, but may be this afghan for a friend who loves social games.
10. my Comfort Blanket – WIP
11. a few dishcloths – one done
12. a new scrubbie from old neylons – one done
13. a cozy for the teapot I got as a present.
14. One or two pillow covers