Happy holiday season, everyone!
I finished the main bulk of the work on my dress:
Yay! The plan for now is to weave in the million ends there are (hate this), wash and block it, and decide what’s next. I am thinking if I need to make it a bit longer and how. I also feel I need to finish the neckline in some way, but not sure how. Any ideas?
I also have finished the scarf for my daughter – I meant it to be a cowl, but I run out of yarn to make it comfortable double loop.
So the set is now finished.
Below is my updated list – I have added a few things…
Tango tunic – cancelled
2. Red cotton dress for me – WIP, final stages
3. I promised my man a hat and a scarf for the winter.
4. I hope to make a hat and possibly a scarf for me from the yarn I dyed myself for the first time – now changed to a hat and a cowl for my daughter – DONE
Fingerless mitts for my daughter. – DONE
6. another beach dress for me
Chunky cowl for my mom. I got the yarn for it – DONE
8. A top for me….
9. Very not sure, but may be this afghan for a friend who loves social games.
10. my Comfort Blanket – WIP
11. a few dishcloths – one done
12. a new scrubbie from old neylons – one done
13. a cozy for the teapot I got as a present.
14. One or two pillow covers
15. Present for a baby that’s on it’s way (not mine!!)
16. Hat and scarf for my son
17. Dress for my daughter
18. and a headband for her