I have been quite busy this week. To start, I knitted my son a toy fox. The pattern is by Amanda Michelle from Adorably Kawaii. It turned out quite cute and my son has played with it the whole week.
I also made one swatch to see if I like the pattern for my daughter’s dress:
I am not convinced….
I also took apart this sweater I made for my man a few years ago. It has pulled out of shape, and he didn’t wear it anymore. So I decided to use the yarn.
I balled the yarn as I ripped. Then I skeined it for easy washing
It is washed now, and drying.
I will do some swatches next, as I haven’t decided yet what to do with it. A top? or another dress? I have a few ideas and will have to test to see what works the best. I actually think it may enough yarn for a top and a dress…
I also worked on my comfort blanket. This is the 2nd stripe out of three I’m planning to make.
Below is my updated list for YOP challenge
Tango tunic – cancelled
Red cotton dress for me – DONE
3. I promised my man a hat and a scarf for the winter.
4. I hope to make a hat and possibly a scarf for me from the yarn I dyed myself for the first time – now changed to a hat and a cowl for my daughter – DONE
Fingerless mitts for my daughter. – DONE
6. another beach dress for me
Chunky cowl for my mom. I got the yarn for it – DONE
8. A top for me….
9. Very not sure, but may be this afghan for a friend who loves social games.
10. my Comfort Blanket – WIP
11. a few dishcloths – one done
12. a new scrubbie from old neylons – one done
a cozy for the teapot I got as a present – DONE
14. One or two pillow covers
15. Present for a baby that’s on it’s way (not mine!!)
16. Hat and scarf for my son
17. Dress for my daughter
18. and a headband for her