This week has also been very productive. Firstly, I have finished the Comfort Blanket. It’s now blocking before I send it off to a friend of mine. I hope to take a few more pictures after it’s dry.
I also made a doily to go with a set of coasters as a present.
Finally, I have made last changes and published the pattern for Marishka scarf – it’s free, so come over and grab a copy.
List of my projects
Tango tunic – cancelled
Red cotton dress for me – DONE
3. I promised my man a hat and a scarf for the winter.
4. I hope to make a hat and possibly a scarf for me from the yarn I dyed myself for the first time – now changed to a hat and a cowl for my daughter – DONE
Fingerless mitts for my daughter. – DONE
6. another beach dress for me
Chunky cowl for my mom. I got the yarn for it – DONE
A top for me…. – DONE
9. Very not sure, but may be this afghan for a friend who loves social games.
my Comfort Blanket – DONE
11. a few dishcloths – one done
12. a new scrubbie from old neylons – one done
a cozy for the teapot I got as a present. – DONE
One or two pillow covers – DONE
Present for a baby that’s on it’s way (not mine!!) – DONE – the comfort blanket from point 10.
16. Hat and scarf for my son
17. Dress for my daughter
18. and a headband for her