First of all, I have finished a quick knit – a case for my sunglasses. My notes in this post.
I also worked on the Riviera Waves for my girl. I actually got to underarms, tried it on, didn’t fit, so I ripped back. The yoke will have to be longer, so I am spacing the increases out a little bit. Maybe also a couple of more increases. Will see…
I aslo am woring on preparing the pattern for Riviea Skies top. Taking me way too long – the motive is tricky to explain in abbreviations. I had a few go’s trying to chart it, in several ways, but it didn’t work. Two nights ago I finally found a solution – photo tutorial step by step, so I was making a motive and taking pictures. Almost done with that. The rest should theoretically be easy – I can’t wait to share it with you.