First rabbit done

I like finishing off my son’s toys late in the evening – I’ll now put it next to his pillow, so that he sees his new friend first thing when he wakes up.

I used a free pattern – Henry’s Rabbit by Sarah Kellner. The pattern is quite easy to follow and the result is great. I just wish she would mention the number of the rows to knit for the tail, ears and legs – instead of inches. I used a completely different yarn, so those references were pointless to me, in the absence of row gauge information. I had therefore to guesstimate (and probably I should have gone for 5 rows instead of 4 for 1 inch). Still love the result, and there is a second one on my needles right now:)

I used Bambi by Grignasco yarn (100% merino wool, 225m/50g) and 2mm circulars.

I like finishing off my son's toys late in the evening - I'll now put it next to his pillow, so that he sees his new friend first thing when he wakes up

Instagram filter used: Normal

View in Instagram ⇒

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *