This is the sum up post for the fist time I participated in the Year of Projects – let’s see how well I did…
1. I was asked to make a Tango tunic (as a beach dress, just like mine), – CANCELLED: they didn’t come back to me, and I haven’t asked ))
2. My personal biggest project of the year is to recreate this dress – and it worked out perfectly, I think!
3. I promised my man a hat and a scarf for the winter – still not done :(
4. I hope to make a hat and possibly a scarf for me from this yarn I dyed myself for the first time: CHANGED – now that I have done mitts for my baby girl, I have decided to make her the whole set – with a hat and a cowl. DONE
5. Fingerless mitts for my daughter – DONE, see picture above.
6. I have another idea for a beach dress – if I could get done for next season would be cool. I also need yarn for it: self-striping cotton with long runs of colour. I found some that Katia makes. This has transformed into Riviera Skies top.
7. Chunky cowl for my mom. I got the yarn for it – DONE.
9. Very not sure, but may be this afghan for a friend who loves social games – no, but the thought is still in the air, maybe
10. I totally forgot. I want to finish my Comfort Blanket. Done!
11. a few dishcloths – 1 done
12. a new scrubbie from old neylons – 1 done
13. a cozy for the teapot I got as a present.
DONE – not like the above picture, but I still love it.
14. One or two pillow covers – done
15. My best friend is having a baby in May. If I finish blanket from nn 10, I might give it to her, as it looks like it is going to be too small for me. But I’ll need a thing or two ti add to it, maybe some toy. – i only finished and sent the blanket from above for her
16. My son now wants a hat and a scarf… – still to be done
17. I’d love to make my daughter a dress – I am working on the cardi for her instead:
18. And a head band – Not yet.
Well, what can I say – 10 finished and one in progress out of 18 – could be worse.
I also finished a couple of small projects that were not in the plan: