Last week I thought I was done with the dress – I blocked it, weaved in and cut all the ends, and started taking pictures:
By the time I was finished, I realised that I wanted a dress in which I would feel comfortable at all times, more precisely a tad less sexy. So I stitched the cleavage a little bit up:
I also added 1 round of motives – I didn’t want a whole new section which would make the dress too long. I also added small motives to fill in the space. So here is the final look:
And here is once again what’s inspired me:
I think I’ve done quite well. I’m already thinking about another dress base on the same principle. However, the motifs would be smaller, and I’d do the neckline differently: some solid base, to which the motifs would be joined.